Saturday, December 02, 2006

And this is why I'm not listening to my music collection...

The weirdest thing about being in a relationship with someone with whom you appear to share a brain is no longer being in a relationship with someone with whom you appear to share a brain. They write a beautiful and funny piece about music and relationships, and it says more about what's been going on than anything you've written and then deleted in the last month.

So here's to 2006 - more highs and lows than any year should decently hold. More wonder and more love. More joy and more pain. Full of change and thunder and signifying...that whole big life thing.

It's been something special.




Comments:
And here's to 2007, may it bring health, happiness and shindigs galore!

Cheers!
 
Amen to that. My years always end badly. On the bright side they tend to begin well. I'm a very good beginner. Love my starts. It's the finishing, stopping, completing, discontinueing, wrapping up, halting, termination, culmination and finis that I tend to suck rather dramatically at.
So here's to a beggining *raises glass* that not only opens well but continues through the middle with glee and gets to the end wiser, happier and better at spelling.
 
I love you baby!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?